In the wake of President Ostrov’s death, Elizabeth and President Dalton fear a power grab within the Russian government. Also, the government’s Cybersecurity Coordinator Oliver Shaw (Kobi Libii) works to identify the hacker who interfered with the communication system on Air Force One, and Jay devises a plan to fight Russian propaganda.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(78 downloads) Aired November 2, 2015
- Madam Secretary S02E03 – The Rusalka Elizabeth and President Dalton’s administration are met with hostility while trying to deal with the Russian government. Also, Dmitri is kidnapped and interrogated about being a Russian spy.
- Madam Secretary S02E10 – The Greater Good Season 02, Episode 10 – “The Greater Good”
Peace talks are scheduled in hopes of ending the escalated conflict with Russia. Traveling to Switzerland, Elizabeth and President Dalton meet with Maria Ostrov, fully prepared to use a reputation-ruining secret they have on her to yield the […]
- Madam Secretary S02E01 – The Show Must Go On The President’s plane is declared missing and Elizabeth is thrust into a situation of power she never imagined possible. Also, Henry butts heads with his new Defense Intelligence Agency handler, Jane Fellows, when he’s asked to recruit one of his Russian students for the […]
- Madam Secretary S02E21 – Connection Lost Season 02, Episode 21 – “Connection Lost”
President Dalton sends the “Murphy Station,” aka Henry, Jane and Jose, on a dangerous mission after receiving word that the world’s most wanted terrorist is hiding in Islamabad. This assignment comes as Elizabeth and Henry begin couples therapy […]
- Madam Secretary S03E05 – The French Revolution Season 03, Episode 05 – “The French Revolution”
When an imminent U.S.-France state dinner is jeopardized after a CIA operative is captured by French intelligence, Elizabeth must negotiate the operative's release while keeping the event on track. Also, Russell tries to woo back big […]