Season 1, Episode 02 – Turning The Tables
As Steven starts creating a new life for himself, he pursues a lawsuit against Manitowoc County law enforcement officials for corruption in his case.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(121 downloads) Aired December 22, 2015
- Making A Murderer S01E07 – Framing Defense Season 1, Episode 07 – Framing Defense
As the murder trial continues, Steven’s attorneys present their case that law enforcement officials planted evidence to frame him.
- Making A Murderer S01E05 – The Last Person To See Teresa Alive Season 1, Episode 05 – The Last Person To See Teresa Alive
As Steven’s trial begins, his attorneys argue that law enforcement officials framed him and were negligent in not pursuing other leads in the case.
- Making A Murderer S01E08 – The Great Burden Season 1, Episode 08 – The Great Burden
After two long days of closing arguments, the jury deliberates. Steven’s fate hinges on whether the jury believes police misconduct may have occurred
- Making A Murderer S01E04 – Indefensible Season 1, Episode 04 – Indefensible
An unexpected confession casts doubt on Steven’s role in the murder case, but the new suspect gives conflicting accounts of what occurred.
- Making a Murderer S02E01 Filmed over a 10-year period, Making a Murderer is an unprecedented real-life thriller about Steven Avery, a DNA exoneree who, while in the midst of exposing corruption in local law enforcement, finds himself the prime suspect in a grisly new crime. Set in America's heartland, the series […]