Season 1, Episode 07 – Framing Defense
As the murder trial continues, Steven’s attorneys present their case that law enforcement officials planted evidence to frame him.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(292 downloads) Aired December 22, 2015
- Making A Murderer S01E05 – The Last Person To See Teresa Alive Season 1, Episode 05 – The Last Person To See Teresa Alive
As Steven’s trial begins, his attorneys argue that law enforcement officials framed him and were negligent in not pursuing other leads in the case.
- Making A Murderer S01E02 – Turning The Tables Season 1, Episode 02 – Turning The Tables
As Steven starts creating a new life for himself, he pursues a lawsuit against Manitowoc County law enforcement officials for corruption in his case.
- Making A Murderer S01E04 – Indefensible Season 1, Episode 04 – Indefensible
An unexpected confession casts doubt on Steven’s role in the murder case, but the new suspect gives conflicting accounts of what occurred.
- Making A Murderer S01E06 – Testing The Evidence Season 1, Episode 06 – Testing The Evidence
Steven’s attorneys cross-examine forensic experts about contaminated evidence and the absence of proof linking Steven to the crime.
- How To Get Away With Murder S03E07 Season 03 , Episode 07 – “Call It Mother's Intuition”
Annalise and her students take on a case defending siblings who have been charged with conspiracy to commit murder against their mother. Meanwhile, Frank’s actions lead to a painful consequence.
A group of ambitious law students and […]