Season 1, Episode 09 – Lack of Humility
Steven’s trial is over, but a new one is just beginning. Will the jury find the suspect’s confession or his conflicting statements more believable?
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(838 downloads) Aired December 22, 2015
- American Crime Story S01E10 – The Verdict Season 01, Episode 10– “The Verdict”
In the season finale, the prosecution and defense make their closing statements; the jurors deliberate; and the verdict is given.
- Elementary S04E22 – Art Imitates Art Season 04, Episode 22 – “Turn It Upside Down”
Holmes suspects his father of murder after one of his dad’s employees is killed under the guise of a robbery.
- Bull (2016) S01E10 Season 01, Episode 10 – E.J.
A wealthy CEO enlists Bull following a murder accusation involving an employee in a self-driving car.
Dr. Jason Bull is the brilliant, brash, and charming founder of a hugely successful trial consulting firm.
- Trash (2014) Set in Brazil, three kids who make a discovery in a garbage dump soon find themselves running from the cops and trying to right a terrible […]
- The Night Shift S03E04 – Three-Two-One Season 03, Episode 04 - “Three-Two-One”
Racial protests and violence over a looming jury verdict impact the night shift when they take in the man at the center of the case, triggering disputes among staffers over the charged topic. Also, TC makes a decision and his motives are […]