Filmed over a 10-year period, Making a Murderer is an unprecedented real-life thriller about Steven Avery, a DNA exoneree who, while in the midst of exposing corruption in local law enforcement, finds himself the prime suspect in a grisly new crime. Set in America’s heartland, the series takes viewers inside a high-stakes criminal case where reputation is everything and things are never as they appear.
Season 1, Episode 01 – Eighteen Years Lost
When Steven Avery is freed from a wrongful conviction, his search for justice raises questions about the authorities who put him behind bars.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(159 downloads) Aired December 22, 2015
- Phantom (2015) Phantom is a political thriller that unfolds across various countries around the world. The plot revolves around protagonist Daniyal, whose journey to seek justice takes him from India to Europe, America and the volatile Middle East. However, he finds out that in a mission like this, […]
- Making A Murderer S01E02 – Turning The Tables Season 1, Episode 02 – Turning The Tables
As Steven starts creating a new life for himself, he pursues a lawsuit against Manitowoc County law enforcement officials for corruption in his case.
- Making A Murderer S01E07 – Framing Defense Season 1, Episode 07 – Framing Defense
As the murder trial continues, Steven’s attorneys present their case that law enforcement officials planted evidence to frame him.
- Making A Murderer S01E10 – Fighting For Their Lives Season 1, Episode 10 – Fighting For Their Lives
In the years after Steven and Brendan’s very public trials, the various members of the Avery family struggle to mend their broken lives
- CSI: Cyber S02E07 – Corrupted Memory Season 02, Episode 07 - “Corrupted Memory″
When someone breaks into a woman’s house and murders her while she is video chatting with her parents, Avery’s skills are tested when she interviews the only other witness, Tristan Jenkins, an agoraphobic neighbor who is suffering from PTSD […]