Charlie who is a professional screenwriter trying to make ends meet by pumping out as many screenplays as he can. Erin is an actress appearing in films and theatre productions hoping to find success and herself in the process. After meeting by chance on a film set they become close friends and share in lamenting over the realities of romance in their lives. Charlie and Erin decide to make a pact to create the greatest romance they can imagine. They plan to write their dates and perform them with all clichés they grew up with and wished would happen to them. However all the romantic overtures don’t go off exactly as planned… But as they pretend to have the perfect love will they discover the feelings they could have for each other?
- Beat Beat Heart (2016) True love never dies, the loving heart never stops beating ... for Kerstin’s ex Thomas, who she still hopes will come back some day. Instead of Thomas, her mother Charlotte shows up at her door, mid-50s and freshly single again, too. Charlotte moves in with Kerstin and her flatmates, one […]
- Ghostbusters (2016) Erin Gilbert and Abby Bergman are a pair of unheralded authors who write a book positing that ghosts are real. A few years later, Gilbert lands a prestigious teaching position at Columbia University, but her book resurfaces and she is laughed out of academia. Gilbert reunites with […]
- Summer Villa (2016) Although a successful romance novelist, Terry Russell hasn't had luck in her own love life. After a disastrous first date with cocky, hot-shot New York chef Matthew Everston, she retreats to her friend's French villa for the summer to finish her latest novel, with her reluctant teenage […]
- Oka Manasu (2016) Oka Manasu is a Telugu Romantic comedy film features Niharika Konidela and Naga Shourya in lead roles. This is the first feature film for Niharika Konidela. The film is written and directed by Rama Raju garu and Produced by Madhura Sreedhar Reddy garu. It is a pure ethnic love story […]
- Back in Time (2014) 匆匆那年 Based on the best selling novel series by Jiu Yehui, the film follows the lives of five close students growing up in China in the 1980’s. Starring Eddie Peng and Ni Ni and directed by Zhang Yibai, this inspiring romantic drama covers fifteen years of friendships, youth and memories.