Secret Eats with Adam Richman
Adam Richman travels to Rome to uncover the city’s culinary secrets, including a unique take on Cacio e Pepe at a restaurant located in a castle-walled city and traditional porchetta in limited supply.
In his new original Travel Channel series, Adam Richman crisscrosses the country on the ultimate quest to uncover unique, surprising and delicious hidden food treasures.
- Little Forest: Winter/Spring (2015) Ichiko (Ai Hashimoto) lived in a big city, but goes back to her small hometown Komori, located on a mountain in the Tohoku region. She is self-sufficient. Ichiko gains energy living among nature and eating foods she makes from seasonal […]
- Burnt (2015) Chef Adam Jones (Bradley Cooper) had it all – and lost it. A two-star Michelin rockstar with the bad habits to match, the former enfant terrible of the Paris restaurant scene did everything different every time out, and only ever cared about the thrill of creating explosions of taste. To […]
- The Secret Daughter S01E03 – Where Do I Belong? Season 01, Episode 03 - Where Do I Belong?
After finding out the results of the DNA test, Billie tries to find her place in life.
A part-time country pub singer has a chance meeting with a wealthy city hotelier which triggers a series of events that will change her life forever. The […]
- Delicious S01E01 Season 1, Episode 1
Gina was once married to Leo, a successful entrepreneur, chef and hotel owner in Cornwall who owes much of his success to her exceptional cooking, but left her for the glamorous Sam. When she has suspicions that Leo is having an affair she confides in Gina, but the […]
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014) When the magic powers of The Tablet of Ahkmenrah begin to die out, Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) spans the globe, uniting favorite and new characters while embarking on an epic quest to save the magic before it is gone […]