Season 03, Episode 05 – “Adopted”
Dan shares the shocking news of his adoption with his best mates and embarks on a search for a life that could have been. Brian’s children are bored and a trip to the beach with Jo and Dan sounds far more exciting than their father’s dull plans. But will Brian take the risk of getting sand in his beloved Renault Scenic and, more to the point, expose his kids to a day out with his ever-irresponsible friends? Cultural awakenings and jeopardy await.
Dan is a childish idiot trapped in an adult’s life, whose world is at near collapse. His girlfriend Naomi is fast running out of patience with his inability to navigate the simplest of life tasks. He has two uniquely dysfunctional friends and a listless teaching career that sees him begrudgingly teach a version of the same lesson every day, inexplicably popular with all but one of the pupils, with his only highlight coming in the form of Miss Lipsey, a head mistress who views Dan with a mixture of pity and despair. To make matters worse, he is tormented daily by his willfully insane father, whose driving motivation in life seems to be to ensure his son is humiliated at every turn.
- Man Down S03E03 – Big News Season 03, Episode 03 - “Big News”
In an action-packed episode involving the police, Dan is struggling to get his 'news' taken seriously, or even listened to by his friends and family. Brian meets the woman of his dreams... and the children of nightmares... while Jo is drawing on every […]
- Man Down S03E04 – The Visa Dan tries to keep his plan to emigrate to the USA moving at pace, but with the complicated issue of a visa to negotiate he knows he needs to draw on all his inner steel to have any chance. With the increasing likelihood of Dan's American dream turning into a nightmare, Jo tries her best […]
- Man Down S03E06 – The Party Season 03 , Episode 06 – “The Party”
Dan's teaching career is reduced to few words in his final school assembly and some parting gestures from his child nemesis and Mr Klackoff. With Jo in sole charge of organising a Skype-ably impressive party at her shop, Dan can surely relax knowing […]
- Man Down S03E02 – The Calling Season 03, Episode 02 - “The Calling”
Dan ends up coming face-to-face with his replacement in the classroom, Miss Clarke.
Dan is a childish idiot trapped in an adult’s life, whose world is at near collapse. His girlfriend Naomi is fast running out of patience with his inability to […]
- Man Down S03E02 – The Calling Star-struck by a new cool and trendy priest, Dan finds himself welcomed into the church club, where he very quickly makes an impact.
Dan is a childish idiot trapped in an adult’s life, whose world is at near collapse. His girlfriend Naomi is fast running out of patience with his […]