A contractor learns that parenting his three young children may be the most difficult job he’s ever had. When Adam’s wife goes back to work, he’s overwhelmed by his new responsibilities at home, but with the encouragement of his wife and a few equally stressed-out parents, Adam regroups, lays down the law and starts figuring out his new world order.
- Black-ish S03E11 Season 03, Episode 11 — Their Eyes Were Watching Screens
Dre and Bow fear their children are being corrupted by the Internet, so they ban it from their home. And then the backlash begins.
An upper-middle-class black man struggles to raise his children with a sense of cultural […]
- Lewis S09E05 – What Lies Tangled (1) Season 9, Episode 05 — “What Lies Tangled – Part 1”
When an idyllic Oxford summer’s day is torn asunder by a gruesome parcel bomb, Lewis and Hathaway are called in to investigate. The victim of the attack is eminent mathematician Adam Capstone, a genius in the field of ‘Knot Theory’. […]
- Please Like Me S03E02 – Simple Carbohydrates Bread causes friction between Josh and Tom. Arnold workshops his plan to come out to his parents. Mae and Dad have their biggest fight yet. Sick of staying at home, Mum and Hannah have a big night out.
- Incorporated S01E06 – Sweating the Assets Season 01, Episode 06 - Sweating the Assets
Laura, who's on a mission of mercy, relives the painful events of eight years ago that forever changed her life and her relationships with Elizabeth and Julian. Meanwhile, a sudden event causes Ben and Theo to rethink their next move.
- Get a Job (2016) A recent college graduate and his friends are forced to lower life expectations when they leave school for the real world. Life after college graduation is not exactly going as planned for Will and Jillian who find themselves lost in a sea of increasingly strange jobs. But with help from […]