This musical comedy weaves together sharp satire and heartfelt storytelling into a grand adventure. Through ten original songs, the film follows gruff explorer William Clark and his naturalist companion Meriwether Lewis as they blaze a trail to the Western waters. Along the way, they encounter the wise Sacagawea, battle the elements, and find that President Thomas Jefferson has some surprises up his sleeve.
- Buddymoon (2016) When David is left by his fiancé just days before the wedding, Flula, his relentlessly upbeat best man, insists that the pair go on David's previously planned honeymoon: a seven-day backpacking trip through the breathtaking mountains of Oregon. Their adventures are bookended with […]
- Fishing Impossible S01E09 Season 01, Episode 09
The lads hunt for fish from the legendary wrecks of Scapa Flow, but the ling that they are trying to catch will be hiding deep down in the ice cold water, leaving the fisherman having to work out how to get at them, and then how to catch them.
New series. Fishing […]
- Second Jen S01E01 Season 01, Episode 01 – “Couch Surfing”
On moving day, tensions arise as Jen has doubts about living away from her family when Mo discovers their stuff was stolen by fake movers. The girls’ remaining couch gets stolen off the front porch when Lewis and Nate can’t figure out how to fit […]
- Second Jen S01E02 Season 01, Episode 02 – “Surfing”
The girls’ remaining couch gets stolen off the front porch when Lewis and Nate can’t figure out how to fit it through the door. And to top it all off: wall squirrels (but the landlord says you get used to them).
In Toronto, best friends Jennifer “Jen” […]
- Second Jen S01E03 Season 01, Episode 03 – “Re-Tales”
Mo is taken to task by her new, rule abiding co-worker while Jen realizes her university degree has left her unequipped for the real world.
In Toronto, best friends Jennifer “Jen” Wu and Jennifer “Mo” Monteloyola decide to become roommates when Mo's […]