Manifestation is an intense deeply visceral exploration of the disintegration of a marriage following the death of the couple’s only child. The couple’s guilt, grief and anguish are so powerful they manifest themselves into a terrifying and vengeful physical entity. The couple must confront this manifestation to achieve a form of closure.
- FirstBorn (2016) A young couples lives are turned upside down when the birth of their first child is accompanied by terrifying entities that threaten their newly formed […]
- Shades of Blue S01E07 – Undiscovered Country Season 01, Episode 07 – “Undiscovered Country”
Wozniak grapples with guilt over his attempt to eliminate Saperstein; Harlee tries to protect Saperstein and keep the unit from being torn apart by suspicion and grief; and Stahl comes closer to uncovering Harlee’s relationship with […]
- Five Nights in Maine (2015) A young African American man, reeling from the tragic loss of his wife, travels to rural Maine to seek answers from his estranged mother-in-law, who is herself confronting guilt and grief over her daughter's […]
- Bleed (2016) It seemed perfect - a new house, a new marriage, a child soon to be born. But when Sarah and Matt invite their friends to celebrate, the situation turns deadly as they enter a burned-out prison on a ghost hunt.
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.
After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]