The film follows the story of a famous fictional stand-up comedian Manny Lewis, who connects with millions of fans but finds it hard to connect to one person. Manny struggles to overcome his sense of alienation and shyness, and a difficult relationship with his father, in a romantic and feel-good quest for the love of the quirky Maria.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired September 3, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired September 3, 2015
- Dilwale (2015) The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. The film is a story about Raj and Meera and their enchanting relationship that travels through years of hatred for each each other. Set in a vicious and violent environment, Raj and Meera deal with the […]
- Uncle S03E02 Season 03 , Episode 02 - Bringing Sexy Back
After accepting the job to write for a boy band, Andy is finding the gig technically harder than he expected when he can't come up with a 'sexy' song. He is left with Errol for the day when Sam wants them out of the house so she and Bruce can […]
- No Tomorrow S01E11 Season 01, Episode 11 — No Woman No Cry
Evie confronts her feelings for Timothy and Xavier; Kareema makes a big leap in her relationship; and Deirdre expresses doubts about her future.
When a risk-averse, straight-arrowed, female procurement manager at an Amazon-like distribution […]
- The Jim Gaffigan Show S02E11 – Bosom Buddies Season 02, Episode 11 - “Bosom Buddies”
Jim goes to the museum with his kids.
The Jim Gaffigan Show follows the life of stand-up comedian & father of five, Jim Gaffigan. The single-camera sitcom is a fictionalized version of the comedian's real life, and chronicles "One man's […]
- A Promise (2013) A romantic drama set in Germany just before WWI and centered on a married woman who falls in love with her husband's teacher. Separated by the war, the pledge their devotion to one […]