Marley has a rare gift that comes with mixed blessings. She can talk to the dead, which sadly now includes both her husband Adam, her lover Michael as well as the local vicar. Awkward. So begins a bizarre ménage-a-quatre, with Adam, Michael and the vicar all moving in, albeit in ghostly form, to Marley’s home.
- Bones S12E01 – The Hope in the Horror Season 12, Episode 01 – The Final Chapter: The Hope in the Horror
In the Season 12 premiere, the team searches for Brennan, who was kidnapped by former intern Zack Addy.
F.B.I. Agent Seeley Booth is teamed up with forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan to solve some […]
- The Coroner S01E05 – Gilt When a treasure hunter is found dead in his own home, Jane wonders whether one of his colleagues wanted the loot for themselves, while the locals fear it was something more supernatural...
- The Mind’s Eye (2015) Zack Connors and Rachel Meadows were born with incredible psychokinetic capabilities. When word of their supernatural talents gets out, they find themselves the prisoners of Michael Slovak, a deranged doctor intent on harvesting their powers. After a daring escape, they are free from his […]
- Jane the Virgin S2E08 – Chapter Thirty Season 02, Episode 08 – “Chapter Thirty”
Jane and Rafael are still at odds with each other as they are about to celebrate Mateo’s first Christmas. Jane discovers that the scholarship she thought she had been awarded isn’t quite that and now needs to find a way to pay for grad school. […]
- X+Y: A Brilliant Young Mind (2015) A socially awkward teenage math prodigy finds new confidence and new friendships when he lands a spot on the British squad at the International Mathematics […]