Season 01, Episode 07 – “Noachella”
A Coachella ticket mix-up leaves Jordan and Paige stranded in a deserted L.A. In other events, Paige learns what it would be like to have her dream career; and Jordan connects with a potential new business partner.
Jordan and Paige, two twenty-something best friends, run an all-female weed delivery service in Los Angeles.
From writing/directing team and executive producers Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont (”Can’t Hardly Wait”) and Entertainment 360 (”Game of Thrones”) comes MTV’s single camera, half-hour comedy about Jordan (Scout Durwood) and Paige (Jessica Rothe), two twenty-something best friends who run an all-female weed delivery service in Los Angeles. Filled with funny, raw and bizarre adventures, the show explores the uncharted territory as Los Angeles comes out of the Green Closet and gets into high and higher times.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired October 18, 2016
- Mary + Jane S01E06 – YouCube Season 01, Episode 06 – “YouCube”
Jordan needs to move fifty pounds of bulk weed before it rots and they lose their entireinvestment, but she has her hands full when she partners with a 19 year-old gamer in abranding venture.
Jordan and Paige, two twenty-something best friends, run an […]
- Casual S02E04 – Big Green Egg Alex hosts a dinner for his new business partner Jordan, only to be confronted with someone from his past. Valerie joins Jennifer for Game Night with her friends. Laura gets to know one of the girls from her home school group.
- Satanic (2016) Four friends on their way to Coachella stop off in Los Angeles to tour true-crime occult sites, only to encounter a mysterious young runaway who puts them on a terrifying path to ultimate […]
- Born This Way S02E01 – Game of Love Megan catches up on businesses in Colorado while her Los Angeles friends prepare for a red-carpet ball; things become complicated between potential dating partners Steven, Elena, and John.
Born This Way follows a group of young adults with Down syndrome as they pursue their dreams and […]
- A Christmas Detour (2015) With Christmas only a few days away, Paige Summerland, a Los Angeles magazine writer specializing in relationship advice, boards an eastbound flight to spend the holiday with her fiancé, Jack, meet his parents for the first time and plan her upcoming “dream wedding.” Paige’s enthusiasm […]