Mary Jane’s plans for an anxiety-free weekend go awry when Mark asks her to be his “beard” during an unexpected visit from his parents. In other events, Mary Jane’s interview of a teen sex worker makes her re-evaluate her relationship with Niecy.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired January 14, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired January 14, 2016
- Being Mary Jane S02E08 – One is the Loneliest Number SNC covers a fatal school shooting in Atlanta; Mary Jane meets Sheldon's circle of friends; a new man in Kara's life helps her find a new purpose; Mark's relationship with Eric comes to an end; and Patrick makes a heartbreaking discovery.
- Being Mary Jane S02E12 – Signing Off In the Season 2 finale, Mary Jane moves into a primetime position at SNC; and, just as she settles into a relationship with Sheldon, receives mind-blowing news about David. In other events, the Patterson family gathers to celebrate Paul Jr.'s graduation from architecture […]
- Being Mary Jane S02E07 – Let’s Go Crazy The motivation for Mary Jane's actions with David become clear. In other events, a "Talk Back" segment spurs Mary Jane to move on with her life and repair strained relationships; and she also decides to change "Talk Back," which may not go over well with Kara.
- The Girlfriend Experience S01E13 – Separation “The Girlfriend Experience”, a 13-part anthology series inspired by Steven Soderbergh‘s 2009 Magnolia Pictures film. This series explores the relationships of the most exclusive courtesans who provide their clients with far more than just sex. These purveyors – or GFEs (Girlfriend […]
- The Wedding March (2016) When former college sweethearts Olivia Parsons and Mick Turner are unexpectedly reunited the weekend of Olivia's wedding, the former couple initially locks horns but as the events of the weekend unfold, Olivia and Mick find old feelings rising to the surface. Will the bride-to-be walk […]