Kara suggests a live installment of “Talk Back,” but neither she nor Mary Jane are prepared for the news that Dr. Marrs delivers; Cameron and Niecy negotiate over his re-entry into her life; and an exciting business opportunity presents itself to PJ.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired January 15, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired January 15, 2016
- Being Mary Jane S02E08 – One is the Loneliest Number SNC covers a fatal school shooting in Atlanta; Mary Jane meets Sheldon's circle of friends; a new man in Kara's life helps her find a new purpose; Mark's relationship with Eric comes to an end; and Patrick makes a heartbreaking discovery.
- Being Mary Jane S02E07 – Let’s Go Crazy The motivation for Mary Jane's actions with David become clear. In other events, a "Talk Back" segment spurs Mary Jane to move on with her life and repair strained relationships; and she also decides to change "Talk Back," which may not go over well with Kara.
- Being Mary Jane S03E04 – Being Kara Kara's life spins out of control; and Mary Jane helps Niecy land her first job.
- Being Mary Jane S02E11 – Reading the Signs Mary Jane's rant goes viral, turning her into an overnight sensation; Sheldon struggles to take his relationship with Mary Jane to the next level; and Kara heads home to help with a complicated family matter.
- Being Mary Jane S02E10 – Primetime While Cynthia is out due to illness, Mary Jane and Kara host and produce a primetime news hour. In other events, Paul Jr. decides between job offers.