The motivation for Mary Jane’s actions with David become clear. In other events, a “Talk Back” segment spurs Mary Jane to move on with her life and repair strained relationships; and she also decides to change “Talk Back,” which may not go over well with Kara.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired January 16, 2016
- Being Mary Jane S04E06 Mary Jane Paul is a one-woman-show: a successful TV news anchor, and an entirely self-sufficient powerhouse who remains devoted to a family that doesn't share her motivation. Intense drama and unforgettable moments unfold as Mary Jane juggles her life, her relationships, her work, and […]
- Being Mary Jane S02E12 – Signing Off In the Season 2 finale, Mary Jane moves into a primetime position at SNC; and, just as she settles into a relationship with Sheldon, receives mind-blowing news about David. In other events, the Patterson family gathers to celebrate Paul Jr.'s graduation from architecture […]
- Being Mary Jane S03E10 – Some Things Are Black and White In the Season 3 finale, Mary Jane agrees to go out with GG; and finds herself a topic on "The Real" in a segment on interracial dating. In other events, David's mom talks with Mary Jane; Kara has trouble at work; and Niecy has a run-in with the police.
- Being Mary Jane S02E08 – One is the Loneliest Number SNC covers a fatal school shooting in Atlanta; Mary Jane meets Sheldon's circle of friends; a new man in Kara's life helps her find a new purpose; Mark's relationship with Eric comes to an end; and Patrick makes a heartbreaking discovery.
- Being Mary Jane S03E08 – Wake Up Call Mary Jane hears harsh opinions about her show while sitting in on a journalism lecture. In other events, Patrick's life seems to be on track until he's surprised with a family intervention.