In the Season 3 finale, Mary Jane agrees to go out with GG; and finds herself a topic on “The Real” in a segment on interracial dating. In other events, David’s mom talks with Mary Jane; Kara has trouble at work; and Niecy has a run-in with the police.
- Loving (2016) Richard and Mildred Loving, an interracial couple, married in Virginia 1958. Authorities broke into their home, arrested them, and they were sentenced to a year in the state penitentiary. This sentence was suspended on the condition that they be exiled from the state of Virginia. Richard […]
- Being Mary Jane S03E04 – Being Kara Kara's life spins out of control; and Mary Jane helps Niecy land her first job.
- Our Loved Ones (2015) 1978. In a small village in Bas-St-Laurent, Guy’s tragic death is a shock for the Leblanc family. For many years, the real cause of his death is kept hidden from some members of the family, including his son David. The latter in turn starts his own family with his wife Marie. He lovingly […]
- Being Mary Jane S03E08 – Wake Up Call Mary Jane hears harsh opinions about her show while sitting in on a journalism lecture. In other events, Patrick's life seems to be on track until he's surprised with a family intervention.
- Insecure S01E02 : Messy as F**k Season 01 , Episode 02 – “Messy as F**k”
After the unexpected events of the previous night, Issa tries to decide what to do about Lawrence, while sticking to her plan to embrace a bolder side of herself. Molly treats herself to a “fancy day” and goes on a promising date. Lawrence gets […]