In the next team challenge, the junior home cooks will face an egg-cellent challenge and compete in pairs to see who can complete the most deviled eggs in 12 minutes. The team that perfects the most deviled eggs will be safe from the next elimination challenge, in which contestants must create their future cookbook’s signature dish.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired January 10, 2016
- MasterChef Junior S04E01 – Junior Edition- New Kids on the Chopping Block America's top 24 junior home cooks will enter the kitchen for the first time and jump right into their first mystery box challenge. Each junior home cook is tasked with preparing a signature burger and one side. The winner of the challenge will have a significant advantage and will […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E07 – Blind Ambition After a tough elimination challenge, the Top 12 junior home cooks face their next task when the judges test their senses in a blind taste challenge. Each contestant blindly tastes a dish prepared by Gordon Ramsay and then must recreate the dish. The contestant with the dish that best […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E03 -Junior Edition- One Small Step The Top 20 junior home cooks face an out-of-this-world Mystery Box challenge with special guest astronaut Tracy Dyson, during which they must prepare a unique dish that highlights a stellar ingredient. The one who rockets to the top will have a significant advantage in the elimination […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E11 – Head Of The Class The remaining 4 junior home cooks compete in the semi-finals and are challenged to make the ultimate dessert - a soufflé! The winner receives a huge advantage in the elimination challenge. Later, the contestants must prepare a unique dish with a select cut of pork. Then, it's up to the […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E04 -Junior Edition- The Good, the Bad, and the Smelly The remaining 18 junior home cooks will face their first team challenge of the season and the first-ever MasterChef Junior team relay race. Each team must create a large serving of seven-layer dip. The team that completes the dip first will be safe from the next elimination challenge, […]