In the exciting season finale, the two finalists competes head-to-head and prepare the most important menu of their young lives. Find out which talented junior home cook earns the MasterChef trophy and a $100,000 prize.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired January 30, 2016
- MasterChef Junior S04E11 – Head Of The Class The remaining 4 junior home cooks compete in the semi-finals and are challenged to make the ultimate dessert - a soufflé! The winner receives a huge advantage in the elimination challenge. Later, the contestants must prepare a unique dish with a select cut of pork. Then, it's up to the […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E01 – Junior Edition- New Kids on the Chopping Block America's top 24 junior home cooks will enter the kitchen for the first time and jump right into their first mystery box challenge. Each junior home cook is tasked with preparing a signature burger and one side. The winner of the challenge will have a significant advantage and will […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E03 -Junior Edition- One Small Step The Top 20 junior home cooks face an out-of-this-world Mystery Box challenge with special guest astronaut Tracy Dyson, during which they must prepare a unique dish that highlights a stellar ingredient. The one who rockets to the top will have a significant advantage in the elimination […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E05 – Junior Edition – Happy Birthday The remaining junior home cooks will party their way into the next team challenge when they leave the MasterChef Junior kitchen for the first time to cook at a birthday party for kids ages 8-13, as well as special guests, the Ramsay and Elliot children. The team that receives the most […]
- MasterChef Junior S04E06 – Junior Edition – When Life Gives You Lemons The remaining junior home cooks squeeze in a seven-minute team challenge, in which they must make a batch of raspberry mint lemonade for judge Christina Tosi to blind taste test. Tosi will decide which team has the best lemonade and is safe from elimination, while the losing team will […]