Season 07, Episode 06 – “Gordon Ramsay Masterclass”
Ramsay demonstrates how to properly deconstruct a lobster. The 16 remaining home cooks then have 25 minutes each to kill, poach and shell a lobster, with the winner choosing which team he or she will join for the next field challenge. For the second part of the challenge, the contestants prepare lobster tortellini in a seafood broth.
Now one of the world’s most acclaimed chefs, Gordon Ramsay, is giving you the opportunity to become a “MasterChef”! “MasterChef” is a show that celebrates great people who make great food. The show will give contestants the opportunity to develop their cooking skills while being encouraged, mentored and celebrated by the industry’s best!
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(63 downloads) Aired July 7, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(27 downloads) Aired July 7, 2016
- MasterChef (US) S07E14 – Tag Team Season 7, Eposode 14-15 - ”Hot Potato”
The five remaining contestants are introduced to special culinary guest judge Richard Blais - chef, restaurateur and cookbook author - who reveals the seventh Mystery Box challenge. The winner will avoid competing in the elimination challenge and […]
- Food Detectives S01E01 – Episode 1 Scientist Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and consumer journalist Sean Fletcher unite their expertise to help viewers make the best food choices. In the first edition, Alice investigates campylobacter, the most common cause of food poisoning in the UK, often found on fresh chilled […]
- Big Brother S18E14 – Live Eviction 4, Head of Household 5
Big Brother, which began in 2000, has become an annual tradition for fans; every summer they are treated to new houseguests, new challenges, and new evictions! Here's how the game works: each week, there is a Head of Household challenge, where all of the players compete for the […]
- Hotel Hell S03E08 – Landoll’s Mohican Castle Season 3, Episode 8 - “Landoll’s Mohican Castle”
Gordon Ramsay heads to Loudonville, OH, where he meets a woman who works countless hours to keep her hotel and events business afloat. After assessing the situation, Gordon urges her son to learn the business and take the reins from his […]
- Burnt (2015) Chef Adam Jones (Bradley Cooper) had it all – and lost it. A two-star Michelin rockstar with the bad habits to match, the former enfant terrible of the Paris restaurant scene did everything different every time out, and only ever cared about the thrill of creating explosions of taste. To […]