The losing contestants from the Sweet 16 Challenge in last week’s episode are faced with the Birthday Cake pressure test and will have 90 minutes to bake a three-layer birthday cake and then face a dramatic elimination. The remaining contestants are dropped off in the middle of a vegetable field and surprised by the judges – Gordon Ramsay, Christina Tosi, and guest judge Edward Lee – who inform them of their next team field challenge. The teams go head-to-head with 75 minutes to prepare and cook their dishes, followed by 45 minutes to serve more than 100 hungry farmers.
Now one of the world’s most acclaimed chefs, Gordon Ramsay, is giving you the opportunity to become a “MasterChef”! “MasterChef” is a show that celebrates great people who make great food. The show will give contestants the opportunity to develop their cooking skills while being encouraged, mentored and celebrated by the industry’s best!
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(46 downloads) Aired August 5, 2016
- MasterChef (US) S07E06 – Gordon Ramsay Masterclass Season 07, Episode 06 – “Gordon Ramsay Masterclass”
Ramsay demonstrates how to properly deconstruct a lobster. The 16 remaining home cooks then have 25 minutes each to kill, poach and shell a lobster, with the winner choosing which team he or she will join for the next field challenge. […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E14 – Tag Team Season 7, Eposode 14-15 - ”Hot Potato”
The five remaining contestants are introduced to special culinary guest judge Richard Blais - chef, restaurateur and cookbook author - who reveals the seventh Mystery Box challenge. The winner will avoid competing in the elimination challenge and […]
- Food Detectives S01E01 – Episode 1 Scientist Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and consumer journalist Sean Fletcher unite their expertise to help viewers make the best food choices. In the first edition, Alice investigates campylobacter, the most common cause of food poisoning in the UK, often found on fresh chilled […]
- Hotel Hell S03E08 – Landoll’s Mohican Castle Season 3, Episode 8 - “Landoll’s Mohican Castle”
Gordon Ramsay heads to Loudonville, OH, where he meets a woman who works countless hours to keep her hotel and events business afloat. After assessing the situation, Gordon urges her son to learn the business and take the reins from his […]
- Burnt (2015) Chef Adam Jones (Bradley Cooper) had it all – and lost it. A two-star Michelin rockstar with the bad habits to match, the former enfant terrible of the Paris restaurant scene did everything different every time out, and only ever cared about the thrill of creating explosions of taste. To […]