An unlikely romance in which the reclusive Everett Lewis hires a fragile yet determined woman named Maudie to be his housekeeper. Maudie, bright-eyed but hunched with crippled hands, yearns to be independent, to live away from her protective family and she also yearns, passionately, to create art. Unexpectedly, Everett finds himself falling in love. Based on a true story,
- Lazy Eye (2016) Passions re-ignite and secrets revealed when a graphic designer reconnects with the great, lost love of his life for a weekend tryst at a house in the desert near Joshua Tree.
- Love Me Tomorrow (2016) A journey of a young man named JC, a conflicted young woman Janine, and Christy a woman on the verge of renaissance
- Agnes (2016) The non-fiction author Walter falls for the physics student Agnes. He is fascinated by her extreme attitude towards life and her reserved appearance, which is quite the opposite of his quiet and regular life. When Agnes encourages him to follow his passion for writing fiction, he starts […]
- Just the 3 of Us (2016) An unlikely love story between polar opposites Uno and CJ two strangers, and how one night changes their lives forever. Unforeseen circumstances collide and force Uno and CJ to live under the same roof as they both deal with their sense of responsibility and their yearning for security. […]
- Incorporated S01E06 – Sweating the Assets Season 01, Episode 06 - Sweating the Assets
Laura, who's on a mission of mercy, relives the painful events of eight years ago that forever changed her life and her relationships with Elizabeth and Julian. Meanwhile, a sudden event causes Ben and Theo to rethink their next move.