Three very different people in their twenties try to figure out love, sex, identity and friendship in Los Angeles.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(473 downloads) Aired March 25, 2016
- Love, Nina S01E02 – Episode 2 The novice childminder goes on an awkward date with Nunney, a youth from across the road, though she remains unsure whether she likes him beyond friendship. George advises her to be to be careful, believing that when friends have sex things can often become complicated. An evening of […]
- East Los High S04E06 – Wanna Bro Job? Jacob receives a tempting job offer which could sever his ties to the people he loves most. Camila finds herself in a heart-breaking predicament and Eddie discovers something that threatens to break up the Bomb Squad. East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, […]
- East Los High S04E05 – We Have Obamacare! An unexpected trip to the ER brings everyone together. Jacob struggles with his feelings for both Maya and Ceci. The Bomb Squad drama unravels as Eddie deals with PTSD and Brandie begins a revenge plot against Gina. East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, and […]
- East Los High S04E07 – You’re Dancing Like a Gringo Summer heats up with a wave of sexting, lies and betrayal that leaves a path of heartache and breakups, just in time for Lorena and Hernan's big wedding. East Los High is not your typical high school. Dance, sex, romance, and mystery are at the heart of this inner city school in East LA […]
- East Los High S04E09 – I Hope She Was Worth It Camila's lies begin to unravel, costing her more than she ever bargained for. Ceci takes her best shot at making it in the dance world while allegiance on the Bomb Squad is divided as the team decides between voting off Brandie or risk losing Caleb. East Los High is not your typical […]