‘Metro’ is directed by Anand Krishnan who earlier made the Vidharth starrer ‘Aal’ that spoke about terrorism. The theme of ‘Metro’ is that India is the highest gold possessing country in the world but a very high percentage of the citizens are in poverty and the film seeks to find a remedy to retrieve the gold from smugglers and black marketers in whose hands the large percentage of gold is held. The supporting cast includes Sirish, Sathya and Sendrayan.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(198 downloads) Aired July 16, 2016
- Dangal (2016) The film stars Aamir Khan portraying the role of Mahavir Singh Phogat, who taught wrestling to his daughters Babita Kumari and Geeta Phogat. Geeta Phogat was India's first female wrestler to win at the 2010 Commonwealth Games, where she won the gold medal (55 kg) while her sister Babita […]
- Deep Web (2015) Deep Web gives the inside story of one of the the most important and riveting digital crime sagas of the century -- the arrest of Ross William Ulbricht, the convicted 30-year-old entrepreneur accused to be 'Dread Pirate Roberts,' creator and operator of online black market Silk Road. The […]
- NCIS S14E11 Season 14, Episode 11 – Willoughby
An undercover mission to apprehend a businessman who uses acts of terror to manipulate the stock market is compromised, which forces the team to search for new leads. Meanwhile, Bishop and Qasim find a break in the case together.
Explore the inner […]
- Brazil (1985) Brazil is a Terry Gilliam dystopic black comedy film that reflects the melancholy, dreamlike quality of a famous Brazilian song that’s been translated into English. The film parodies the mostly dysfunctional bureaucratic world we live in and takes us to a post-apocalyptic world in the […]
- The Richie McCaw Movie (2016) Documentary on All Black and World Cup legend, the recently retired Riche McCaw. Charts McCaw's final 365 days as an All Black as he attempts to become the first captain to win back-to-back World Cups. Features exclusive access to family archives. The film is as yet untitled. Says McCaw: […]