Season 07, Episode 20 – ”Survey Says… ”
Sue invites Frankie to have lunch on campus with her new activist boyfriend Jeremy, but the couple begins to criticize her for everything she’s doing wrong in life. Elsewhere, Mike’s disappointed when Axl decides to quit football; and Brick obsesses over a customer-satisfaction survey after he orders graph paper online.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired April 14, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired April 14, 2016
- The Middle S07E01 – Not Your Brother’s Drop Off In the Season 7 opener, Sue’s excitement about moving into her dorm turns to dread when she’s forced to cut her hair; Axl avoids helping Sue move; Frankie feels surprisingly at ease about Sue leaving; and Mike overwhelms Sue with advice about being safe. Meanwhile, Brick’s new girlfriend […]
- The Middle S07E02 – Cutting the Cord Sue is disappointed when her roommate doesn’t arrive on time, so she inundates Frankie and Mike with phone calls and texts. Elsewhere, Axl and Hutch’s house gets infested by ants; and Brick is protected by a mysterious bodyguard at school.
- The Middle S07E24 – The Show Must Go On Season 07, Episode 24 – ”The Show Must Go On”
In the seventh-season finale, Frankie’s determined to ensure Brick can sing at his middle-school graduation after his performance is cut; and Sue feels conflicted after learning she needs to be at Dollywood on the same day as Brick’s […]
- The Middle S07E17 – The Wisdom Teeth Season 07, Episode 17 – ”The Wisdom Teeth”
Frankie’s excited to take care of Sue and Axl after they both have their wisdom teeth removed; and Brick lays down new house rules for his siblings while they’re back home. Meanwhile, Mike learns the diaper business was Rusty’s ex-wife’s idea […]
- The Middle S07E21 – The Lanai Season 07, Episode 21 – ”The Lanai”
Frankie’s excited to relax on the new patio, but her quiet time is interrupted by their noisy neighbors. Meanwhile, Brick questions if Mike’s workmates only helped build the patio because he’s their boss; Sue and Lexie win a room in the dorm lottery; […]