Classic Shakespeare play adapted for television by Russell T Davies. In the tyrannical court of Athens, pitiless dictator Theseus plans his wedding to Hippolyta, a prisoner of war, and young Hermia is sentenced to death by her own father. Meanwhile, in the town below, amateur theatre group the Mechanicals rehearse, with all their comic rivalries. And beyond Athens, in the wild woods, dark forces are stirring…
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? S12E18 – Candice Patton Guests: comedian Jeff Davis and actress Candice Patton
"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1998-2007, revived 2013) is the US edition of the UK show of the same name (with many of the same performers). It features some of the world's finest improvisational comics, including Wayne Brady, Colin […]
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? S12E11 – Misty May-Treanor Guests: comedians Brad Sherwood and Jeff Davis, plus Olympic gold medalist Misty May-Treanor.
"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1998-2007, revived 2013) is the US edition of the UK show of the same name (with many of the same performers). It features some of the world's […]
- The Dresser (2015) One fateful night in a small English regional theatre during World War II a troupe of touring actors stage a production of Shakespeares King Lear. Bombs are falling, sirens are wailing, the curtain is up in an hour but the actor/manager Sir who is playing Lear is nowhere to be seen. His […]
- Natsamrat (2016) Appa, a veteran theatre actor who has primarily worked in adaptations of Shakespeare's plays, falls upon hard times in his old age.
- Detectorists S02E03 – Episode 2-3 Russell and Hugh embark on their mission to recover the mayor’s chain of office from the car park in Barnfather Woods. Sophie proves she’s still very bad at spying, while Becky and Lance each have something important to tell Andy. Comedy, starring Mackenzie Crook, Toby Jones, Aimee-Ffion […]