Season 01, Episode 07 – “Smooth Opera-tor”
Zack, Melissa, and Milo attend an opera performance with Amanda, but Milo accidentally ends up backstage and attempts to prevent any havoc from occurring.
Milo Murphy is the personification of Murphy’s Law where anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Suffering from Extreme Hereditary Murphy’s Law condition (EHML), Milo always looks to make the best of the cards he’s been dealt and his endless optimism and enthusiasm can turn any catastrophe into a wild adventure. Together, he and his friends will learn that it’s all about a positive attitude and not to sweat the big stuff… and it’s all big stuff.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired November 2, 2016
- Milo Murphy’s Law S01E09 – Worked Day Season 01, Episode 09 – “Worked Day ”
It's career day and Milo is having a hard time deciding what his career should be. He tries to decide while visiting the water works, fire department, and hospital. But of course, everything goes wrong. Meanwhile, Dakota and Cavendish try and make […]
- The Big Bang Theory S09E13 – The Empathy Optimization Season 09, Episode 13 – “The Empathy Optimization”
Dealing with an under-the-weather Sheldon is so draining for Penny, Leonard and the gang that they decide to treat themselves to a Sheldon-less weekend.
- Haven S05E18 – Wild Card Season 05, Episode 18 – “Wild Card”
Charlotte and Audrey work on a new plan; Dwight and Nathan investigate a threat; the Teagues try to identify the serial killer.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency S01E04 Season 01, Episode 04 - “Watkin”
Dirk and Todd find themselves in a complicated and dangerous situation left behind by Patrick Spring. As the police begin putting together the pieces of their imponderable case, an FBI agent's unlikely return complicates matters for Amanda and Farah.
- Love, Nina S01E04 – Episode 4 Nina becomes friends with fellow nanny Amanda but there is an embarrassing incident at a yoga class which they both attend.