11 year-old Milton Adams is growing up in an uncertain world. With his parents constantly stressing about their careers and finances, and the neighborhood bully tormenting him, Milton feels his whole world is in crisis. But when his Grandpa Howard comes to visit, he discovers anxiety about the past and worrying about the future only make things worse and prevent him from finding true happiness moment to moment.
- Best Day Ever (2014) David's turning 50 and having a Mid-life Crisis! He isn't sure his "perfect husband" loves him, and if he's chosen the right career. Aging is something he never thought about, but now he is faced with making the rest of his life count and hopes his close friends can help. Realizing that […]
- Comedy Playhouse S17E02 – Broken Biscuits Season 17, Episode 02 – “Broken Biscuits”
Funny, touching and twisted, Broken Biscuits follows five disparate groups of people, friends, partners and parents, and watches their everyday lives as their little stories unfold. There is Milton and Pearl, an older couple who have an […]
- Man with a Plan S01E10 Season 01, Episode 10 – A Dinner Gone Wrong
A rivalry resurfaces between Andi and Marcy, forcing Adam and Don to take sides.
A contractor learns that parenting his three young children may be the most difficult job he’s ever had. When Adam’s wife goes back to work, he’s overwhelmed […]
- Waffle Street (2015) WAFFLE STREET is the true story of Jimmy Adams, a V.P. of a $30 billion hedge fund, who loses his job and winds up working as a waiter at a waffle shop. Amidst the greasy madness of the 24-hour diner, Jimmy befriends Edward, an ex-con grill master who serves up hard lessons about life, […]
- Black-ish S02E13 – Keeping Up With The Johnsons After a month of heavy spending, Dre and Bow start to question if they are living too large. Dre's crazy accountant, James Brown, has always been their go-to money guy, but when the topic of finances gets brought up at work, Mr. Stevens refers Dre to his more straight-laced accountant […]