Nothing is more calming or inspiring than the sea, and living in Santa Cruz, David is never far from one of his many muses.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired November 17, 2015
- Angie Tribeca S02E02 – Miso Dead Season 02, Episode 02 – “Miso Dead”
Tensions flare between Tribeca and Scholls after the skull of a missing sushi chef is fished out of the ocean. Why? Because they’re in a love triangle with Geils. It actually has very little to do with the case.
- Sharkenstein (2016) In the final days of World War II, a secret experiment to weaponize sharks is shut down and destroyed by the Third Reich. But now, 60 years later, a small ocean town is plagued by a bloodthirsty, mysterious creature, one built and reanimated using parts of the greatest killers to ever […]
- Mind of a Chef S04E10 – Legacy Season 04, Episode 10 – “Legacy”
Food is evolution, and wise chefs never forget from whence they came. A solid foundation allows them to test new boundaries and push things to new limits.
- Hells Kitchen US S15E03 – 16 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 03 – “16 Chefs Compete”
A communication challenge comes with a relaxing retreat in Santa Barbara for the winning team, while the losers gut 100 lbs. of seabass for the next dinner service. Later, the contestants cook for astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E05 – 14 Chefs Compete The contestants pair up and prepare three main dishes, each with one of the following holiday themes: July 4th, Mardi Gras and Cinco de Mayo; challenge winners are flown to Santa Inez Valley, where they blend their own wine.