A dish is only as good as its ingredients, but an ingredient can also be manipulated in many ways. In this episode, David focuses his attention to the strawberry, at the height of its season during production, to celebrate the summer favorite.
- Mind of a Chef S04E13 – Balance For Chef David Kinch, balance in life is as important as balance in a dish. And seeking that balance means walking away form the bustle of the line and demands of running the restaurant.
- Mind of a Chef S04E09 – Fire Season 04, Episode 09 – “Fire”
Things can change in an instant, as David discovered in July of 2014, when he got a fateful call that his restaurant Manresa had burned nearly to the ground.
- Mind of a Chef S04E11 – Ocean Nothing is more calming or inspiring than the sea, and living in Santa Cruz, David is never far from one of his many muses.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E16 – Winner Chosen Season 15 , Episode 16 – “Winner Chosen”
After facing a number of grueling challenges and dinner services, this season’s finalists will compete one last time to see who will be victorious and claim the winning prize of $250,000 and a Head Chef position at BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas. […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E12 – 5 Star Food Season 07 , Episode12 – 5 Star Food”
Guest judge Kevin Sbraga cooks alongside the Top 9 in the next Mystery Box Challenge, as they create an impressive dish using unique upscale ingredients. The contestants then go head-to-head in the elimination challenge, cooking with either fresh […]