For Chef David Kinch, balance in life is as important as balance in a dish. And seeking that balance means walking away form the bustle of the line and demands of running the restaurant.
- Mind of a Chef S04E09 – Fire Season 04, Episode 09 – “Fire”
Things can change in an instant, as David discovered in July of 2014, when he got a fateful call that his restaurant Manresa had burned nearly to the ground.
- Mind of a Chef S04E11 – Ocean Nothing is more calming or inspiring than the sea, and living in Santa Cruz, David is never far from one of his many muses.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E16 – Winner Chosen Season 15 , Episode 16 – “Winner Chosen”
After facing a number of grueling challenges and dinner services, this season’s finalists will compete one last time to see who will be victorious and claim the winning prize of $250,000 and a Head Chef position at BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas. […]
- Monkey Up (2016) The all-new family comedy about a talking monkey seeking to gain fame and fortune as a movie star, but instead finds what's most important, a family.
- Faking It (2014) S02E20 – School’s Out Season 02, Episode 20 – “School’s Out”
The future of Hester lies in the balance. Amy makes an important decision.