When your first restaurant job is Commander’s Palace in New Orleans, you are inevitably destined for great things. As a high school student in New Orleans, David’s eyes were opened by the glamorous Crescent City institution, and a long career in cuisine followed.
- Things to Come (2016) Original Title
Nathalie teaches philosophy at a high school in Paris. She is passionate about her job and particularly enjoys passing on the pleasure of thinking. Married with two children, she divides her time between her family, former students and her very possessive […]
- Applesauce (2015) Every Tuesday night, radio talk show host Stevie Bricks invites his listeners to call in and share their stories. When one night he asks people to share the worst thing they’ve ever done, high school teacher Ron Welz can't resist. Big mistake—what he reveals sets off a chain of […]
- Maku ga Agaru (2015) Saori (Kanako Momota) is a high school student at a provincial city. She is a member of playgroup at her school. Yoshioka (Haru Kuroki) begins to work at the same high school as a new teacher. Yoshioka performed in plays when she was in college back in Tokyo. Saori, Yukko (Shiori Tamai), […]
- Mind of a Chef S04E09 – Fire Season 04, Episode 09 – “Fire”
Things can change in an instant, as David discovered in July of 2014, when he got a fateful call that his restaurant Manresa had burned nearly to the ground.
- Ice Sculpture Christmas (2015) After starting her first job at a country club restaurant, Callie – an aspiring chef – reconnects with her childhood friend David, whose wealthy family is a member of the club. When David enters Callie into the club’s annual Christmas ice sculpting competition without her knowledge, […]