A perfect tasting menu relies on balance, and on not fatiguing a customer’s palate. Based on that theory, no meal should be more than 25 bites.
- Late Night Restaurant (2015) 심야식당 A restaurant opens at midnight until seven in the morning. Its mysterious owner and chef, simply called the "Master," has no fixed items on his menu, but will take orders from any customer and cook up whatever they ask for. As the Master cooks, his customers tell him their life […]
- Mind of a Chef S04E13 – Balance For Chef David Kinch, balance in life is as important as balance in a dish. And seeking that balance means walking away form the bustle of the line and demands of running the restaurant. Coming Soon
- Mind of a Chef S04E14 – Restrictions Diners these days can be pickier than ever, and they seem to have no problem telling a chef how to do his or her job. Allergies, self-diagnosed sensitivities and customer “dislikes” have become the bane of several chefs’ existence. Coming Soon
- Cooking With Andros (2016) A new chef named Andros has to cook a three course meal for a famous food critic, but things don't turn out so well...
- Crashing S01E03 – Episode 3 The resident curry chef Anthony lays on an evening of deliciously spicy delights – but as the meal descends into chaos, it’s not just the curry that ends up on the floor.