Season 04, Episode 18 – “Bernardo and Anita”
Mindy is Indian, but not Indian enough — at least not to Neel, the guy she goes on a blind date with. He’s dismayed by her admission that she doesn’t know any Indian people or what part of the country her parents are from. “I want to say there’s like a river there? And some tigers? Don’t quote me on that,” she explains. To be fair, India is a big country. The date seems to be going well otherwise, judging by Mindy’s later attempt to kiss him. That attempt fails because he’s not interested. He wants to be with an Indian woman who embraces her heritage, and Mindy is not that woman. Then he takes it a step further, calling her a coconut: brown on the outside and white on the inside. Rude.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(29 downloads) Aired May 12, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired May 12, 2016
- Royal Pains S08E02 – Palpating the Orbital Rim Season 08 , Episode 02 – “Palpating the Orbital Rim“
Evan deals with a cyber-attack on Hamptons Heritage when Diana’s hacked records go viral; Divya helps Jeremiah and his parents with family issues; and Hank and Jen go on a date.
- I’m Not Just Going to Do What Kurosaki kun Says (2016) 黒崎くんの言いなりになんてならない
Yu Akahane (Nana Komatsu) moves to a dormitory room after her father's transfer from work. She is excited that she will live in the same dorm as Takumi Shirakawa (Yudai Chiba) aka "White Prince." Yet, Haruto Kurosaki (Kento Nakajima) aka "Black Devil" kisses her as […]
- Indian Summers S02E01 – Episode 1 A terrorist attack against the British Viceroy of India sees Aafrin Dalal left in the frame. As the Viceroy fights for his life, Aafrin finds it hard to keep his secret life as a nationalist spy from being revealed.
- Hawaizaada (2015) The film, set in the pre-independence era of Bombay of 1895, is based on the life on an Indian scientist Shivkar Bapuji Talpade, who is credited to with the construction of India's first unmanned plane, as well as the hardships that he went through on his journey of discovery.
- The Mindy Project S04E11 – The Lahiris and the Castellanos Mindy and Danny’s parents meet for the first time and their clashing personalities make for an awkward engagement party. Meanwhile, Mindy must confront Danny with a secret.