Season 04, Episode 03 — “Under Pressure”
Kate struggles with dating in Los Angeles. Meanwhile, Harry explores a promising new job venture; Marc helps April discover her true calling; the boundaries between Karen and Robert begin to blur; and the impact of the past year weighs on Joss.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(25 downloads) Aired June 21, 2016
- Mistresses (US) S04E04 – Blurred Lines Season 04, Episode 04 — “Blurred Lines”
Karen rejoices in work, even if it means making sacrifices in her love life. Meanwhile, April’s new client disregards boundaries; someone from Marc’s past resurfaces; Kate’s displeased that her ex is moving on; and Joss aggressively pursues a new […]
- Mistresses (US) S03E13 – Goodbye Girl (Season Finale) In the third-season finale, Joss is granted her freedom, but she may lose Harry because of his new job prospect. Meanwhile, Marc’s absence causes April to come to a realization; Vivian’s condition worsens; and Joss receives a puzzling present.
- Mistresses (US) S04E02 – Mistaken Identity Season 04, Episode 02 — “Mistaken Identity”
Harry’s sister arrives for a visit and reveals that all is not well between her and her fiancé. Meanwhile, Joss has trouble celebrating her own engagement; April learns about a painting fellowship; Marc joins a band; and Karen bonds with her […]
- Mistresses (US) S04E01 – The New Girls Season 04, Episode 01 — “The New Girls”
In the Season 4 opener, Joss testifies at Wilson’s murder trial a year after her perilous encounter with him. Meanwhile, Marc has employment problems; Karen thinks her male nanny is making advances toward her; and April fears Lucy is growing up […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E05 – Rule #72: Embrace Your Inner Prom Queen… But Not Too Much eason 02, Episode 05 - “Rule #72: It’s Never Too Late to Be a Mean Girl”
A 1990s-theme prom is thrown for Phoebe when she gets her GED. Also, Abby goes on a second date with Dr. Harris, and Jo’s former husband visits Los Angeles to spend time with his […]