MMXII is the story of a young man named Patrick who’s love of his life, Brie, fell into a coma one year ago. To everyone around him, she is already lost due to the severity of her condition. Fearing for her life and desperate to hold on to her, Patrick creates a way to enter into her world to bring her back to reality. In Brie’s comatose world, she believes Patrick is missing and has been for a year until she receives a mysterious package from him telling her he is still alive and waiting for her in a far away location. He instructs her to follow the poems she wrote to him a year ago as a map to this magical place. On Brie’s way there, Patrick meets up with her to lead her the rest of the way safely. However, when Patrick’s mission to bring her home causes Brie’s mind to fight back, he must race against the clock in order to save her.
- A Place To Call Home S04E07 – You’re Just in Love A mysterious woman is perched between the harsh legacy of World War II and the hope of a new life in Australia.
- The Librarians (2014) S03E07 – And the Curse of Cindy Season 03, Episode 07 - And the Curse of Cindy
The unpleasant Cindy Kroger becomes popular via a magical love potion, and the Librarians must stop her from launching a love missile that will compel the entire world to become her fan base.
An ancient organization hidden beneath the […]
- The Notebook (2004) An epic love story centered around an older man who reads aloud to a woman with Alzheimer's. From a faded notebook, the old man's words bring to life the story about a couple who is separated by World War II, and is then passionately reunited, seven years later, after they have taken […]
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014) The thrilling second chapter of the epic How To Train Your Dragon trilogy brings back the fantastical world of Hiccup and Toothless five years later. While Astrid, Snotlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island's new favorite contact sport), the […]
- The Imitation Game (2014) Based on the real life story of legendary cryptanalyst Alan Turing, the film portrays the nail-biting race against time by Turing and his brilliant team of code-breakers at Britain's top-secret Government Code and Cypher School at Bletchley Park, during the darkest days of World War […]