Topical comedy show, with Rob Beckett, Ed Byrne, Milton Jones, Romesh Ranganathan and Holly Walsh joining Dara O Briain and Hugh Dennis to take a comic look at recent world events, through stand-up and improvised games.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired October 9, 2015
- Mock the Week S14E12 – Compilation Dara O Briain presents a special compilation show featuring previously unbroadcast material, out-takes and favourite bits from the recent series of the satirical comedy quiz, when regular panellists Andy Parsons and Hugh Dennis were joined by guests including Rob Beckett, Miles Jupp, […]
- Mock the Week S15E08 – Angela Barnes, Ed Byrne, Ed Gamble, Ivo Graham and Romesh Ranganathan
Mock the Week is a political comedy improv show from the producers of Whose Line Is It Anyway? The series features teams of comedians improvising sketches about current political events in a humorous and satirical manner. Mock the Week stars Dara O'Briain and features regulars […]
- 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown S07E07 – Johnny Vegas, Alex Brooker, Sara Pascoe, Claudia Winkleman, Rob Beckett Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock and Jon Richardson are joined by Bob Mortimer and Holly Walsh for more comic innuendos and unpredictable conundrums. Claudia Winkleman stands in for Rachel Riley on letters-and-numbers duty, while Isy Suttie is in Dictionary Corner with Susie Dent is in Dictionary […]
- Mock the Week S15E13 – Christmas Special Dara O Briain presents the now traditional Mock the Week Christmas special, filled with all the usual festive irreverence and inappropriateness. Joined by a host of top comedy performers, Dara and Hugh tackle a fiendish quiz, eat some seasonal food, open presents and throw in rounds such […]
- Would I Lie to You? S10E04 – With John Simpson, Hugh Dennis, Katherine Ryan and Warwick Davis. With John Simpson, Hugh Dennis, Katherine Ryan and Warwick Davis.
David Mitchell and Lee Mack are joined by comedy actors Warwick Davis and Hugh Dennis, comedian Katherine Ryan and journalist John Simpson, who aim to help the team captains deceive their opponents with plausible lies. […]