Season 08, Episode 08 – “The Alliance”
Haley plans a girls’ day out for Rainer Shine’s teen daughter. Meanwhile, Luke gets into an awkward situation with a widow at the club and unknowingly helps Jay with his petition; and Gloria, Phil and Cam swear a secret oath to keep incriminating personal information hidden from their spouses.
This mockumentary explores the many different types of a modern family through the stories of a gay couple, comprised of Mitchell and Cameron, and their daughter Lily, a straight couple, comprised of Phil and Claire, and their three kids, Haley, Alex, and Luke, and a multi-ethnic couple, which is comprised of Jay and Gloria, and her son Manny.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired December 1, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired December 1, 2016
- Modern Family S08E10 Season 08, Episode 10 – Ringmaster Keifth
Cam tries to make amends for his Thanksgiving disaster by cooking a New Year's Day feast for the family, but when this event also goes downhill, the white knight summoned by Mitch turns out to be his husband's ex-boyfriend. Meanwhile, Phil is […]
- Modern Family S07E07 – Phil’s Sexy, Sexy House Everyone is at Jay & Gloria’s for post-Thanksgiving leftovers brunch and after a conversation about the sexy and sleek house that Phil is helping Mitch and Cam’s friend sell, everyone gets the same bright idea to sneak in there and have a little “fun.” Unbeknownst to one another they […]
- Teen Beach 2 (2015) Dive in and rock out with the hottest surf sequel under the sun! Now that summer's over and school has begun, Brady (Ross Lynch) and Mack's (Maia Mitchell) relationship seems headed for a wipeout — until Lela, Tanner and the "Wet Side Story" kids show up! Dazzled by the novelty and […]
- Journey Back to Christmas (2016) Hannah (Cameron Bure), a WWII-era nurse, is transported in time to 2016 and meets Jake (Hudson), a man who helps her discover the bonds of family and that the true meaning of Christmas is timeless.
- Empire S02E06 – A High Hope For A Low Heaven Season 02, Episode 06 – “A High Hope for a Low Heaven”
Lucious and Cookie must put aside their differences and work together as parents to protect their family and keep them out of danger. Jamal does his best to get back in the studio and break away from being defined solely as a gay […]