Season 04, Episode 08 – Freckled Bananas and a Little Schwinn
Christy and Bonnie return to illegal activities, prompting Adam to question their morality.
From hit-maker Chuck Lorre comes his next big comedy‐an irreverent and outrageous take on true family love‐and dysfunction. Newly sober single mom Christy struggles to raise two children in a world full of temptations and pitfalls. Testing her sobriety is her formerly estranged mother, now back in Christy’s life and eager to share passive-aggressive insights into her daughter’s many mistakes.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired December 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired December 16, 2016
- Mom S03E05 – Cinderella and a Drunk MacGyver Season 03, Episode 05 – “A Pirate, Three Frogs, and a Prince”
Roscoe’s parent-teacher conference leaves Christy feeling threatened by Baxter’s girlfriend, Candace. Also, Bonnie tries to get her dating mojo back by flirting with an unlikely target.
- Mom S03E07 – Muscatel and a Tiny Tush Season 03, Episode 07 – “Kreplach and a Tiny Tush”
Christy hosts a family dinner for Violet’s demanding future mother-in-law. Meanwhile, Steve wants to take his relationship with Bonnie to the next level, but he meets opposition from Bonnie. Linda Lavin guest stars.
- Joy (2015) A story based on the life of a struggling Long Island single mom who became one of the country's most successful […]
- Grace (2014) Gracie knows hangovers. She's intimately acquainted with them. But this one? Why did she wake up, half-dressed, on a Florida beach, 1100 miles from home? And this time her father - who also knows about the tragedy of addiction from his struggles with Gracie's mom - isn't going to clean […]
- Man with a Plan S01E09 Season 01, Episode 09 – “What About Bob?”
Jealousy impacts Adam after he discovers Andi has a close male friend at work.
A contractor learns that parenting his three young children may be the most difficult job he’s ever had. When Adam’s wife goes back to work, he’s overwhelmed by his […]