I still hide to smoke
Α tragi-comedy about 9 women of different ages and various backgrounds that gather in an Algerian hammam to talk about their lives.
- Nona and the Singing Meatball (2016) Nona en de zingende gehaktbal Nona (9), Pascal (a talking calculator) and Viktor (a jumpy pocket knife) are trying to steal a meatball from the fridge. But the meatball has plans of his own... and he sings as well....
- Iris (2016) Iris, la femme d’Antoine Doriot, un riche banquier, disparaît en plein Paris. Max, un jeune mécanicien endetté, pourrait bien être lié à son enlèvement. Mais les enquêteurs sont encore loin d’imaginer la vérité sur l’affaire qui se déroule sous leurs yeux.
- The Furthest End Awaits (2014) Set at the edge of the Noto Peninsula in Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan, with its beautiful scenic views, the film revolves around two women from different backgrounds who develop a friendship, and how they begin to influence and change each other’s lives.
- United States of Love (2016) Zjednoczone Stany Miłosci Poland, 1990. The first euphoric year of freedom, but also of uncertainty for the future. Four apparently happy women of different ages decide it's time to change their lives, and fulfill their desires. United States of Love (2016) Zjednoczone Stany Miłosci
- Hiroshima mon amour (2017) A French actress filming an anti-war film in Hiroshima has an affair with a married Japanese architect as they share their differing perspectives on war. Hiroshima mon amour (1959)