DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired February 14, 2015
A woman disguises herself as a man to avoid prosecution for murdering her lover fifteen years ago. She is the last living member of a wealthy Vienna family, and has spent the years after the murder traveling Europe with her female servant. Her travels provide her with an anonymous cloak that allows her freedom of movement but little peace of mind. Nearing middle age, the guilt and weariness of an empty life has her contemplating suicide as the only way out of her dilemma.
- Tibetan Warrior (2015) The true story of one man's fight for freedom. For more than 60 years Tibetans have been fighting Chinese oppression. But their non-violent struggle appears to be in vain. Now, as a new form of peaceful protest, Tibetans are setting themselves on fire. Loten Namling - an exiled Tibetan […]
- The Bunker (2015) Der Bunker
A student moves in with a family that lives in an underground house in the middle of the forest, far from civilization. His hopes of peace and quiet are soon shattered, when it becomes apparent that both the parents and their son have a screw loose.
- Copenhagen (2014) After weeks of traveling through Europe, the immature William finds himself in Copenhagen, the place of his father’s birth. He befriends the youthful Effy, who works in William’s hotel as part of an internship program, and they set off to find William’s last living relative. Effy’s mix […]
- Macondo (2014) A drama centered on an 11-year-old Chechnyan refugee living in Vienna whose life is thrown into disarray when a friend of his deceased father materializes.
- Murder in the First S03E05 – Follow the Money Season 03, Episode 05 — “Follow the Money”
Terry’s conspiracy theory gains traction when the prime suspect in the Normandy Parker case is murdered. Elsewhere, a civil lawsuit compounds Siletti’s legal troubles and upends his family life, and Hildy tries to move on from Terry by going on […]