Monsters once lived in hiding—even from each other—because they were afraid they would be in danger if humans knew they existed. But Draculaura, the daughter of Dracula, along with her best ghoulfriends, dreamt of a school where everyone was welcome and accepted for who they are. Determined to make their dream come true, the ghouls travel the world on an epic adventure to recruit new students. But even in this amazing place, there’s drama: a villainess zombie is spreading trouble rather than friendship, and every student must live with the fear that their secret will be revealed. Now the ghouls must save their school so that every monster has a place where they belong and their uniqueness is celebrated!
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(12 downloads) Aired September 18, 2016
- Be Somebody (2016) Pop superstar Jordan Jaye has a big dream - he just wants to live like a regular teenager. When he's chased down by some excited female fans, he finds a perfect hideout and a reluctant new friend from a small town, high-school art student, Emily Lowe. Despite being from different worlds, […]
- Class S01E08 Season 1, Episode 8 - What Quill Did
As the shadows close in the gang must go further than ever to keep Earth safe, and friendship is tested like never before in an epic finale.
The sixth formers of Coal Hill School all have their own secrets and wants. They have to deal with the […]
- Class S01E06 Season 1, Episode 6 - “Detained”
Trapped in detention, dark truths emerge and fractures form in the friendship group.
The sixth formers of Coal Hill School all have their own secrets and wants. They have to deal with the stresses of everyday life, including friends, parents, school […]
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil S02E19 – Friendenemies Season 02, Episode 19 - “Friendenemies”
Marco goes for a visit with Tom in his carriage to go to an 8-hour "Mackie Hands" movie marathon. Soon their friendship changes.
After having skirmished with a number of dangerous monsters, Star Butterfly arrives on Earth to live with the Diaz […]
- Godzilla (2014) Fifteen years after an 'incident' at a Japanese nuclear power plant, physicist Joe Brody joins forces with his soldier son Ford to discover for themselves what really happened. What they uncover is prelude to global-threatening devastation. An epic rebirth to Toho's iconic Godzilla, this […]