A unique friendship develops when a little girl and her dying mother inherit a cook – Mr. Church. What begins as an arrangement that should only last six months, instead spans fifteen years.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired October 21, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired October 21, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired October 16, 2016
- Grantchester S02E04 – Episode 2-4 Margaret’s visits to the vicarage begin to annoy Mrs Maguire. Sidney is looking for a distraction which ends up being a young man sat alone in the church and covered in blood.
- Passengers (2016) A spacecraft is transporting thousands of people to a distant colony planet that has a malfunction in one of its sleep chambers. As a result, a single passenger is awakened 90 years before anyone else. Faced with the prospect of growing old and dying alone, he eventually decides to wake […]
- Sole Proprietor (2016) After faking his own death, a former CIA contractor develops a relationship with a foreign prostitute while awaiting the delivery of his new identity.
- The Teacher (2016) Učiteľka The principal of an elementary school calls a special parents meeting after it’s alleged that the seemingly empathetic and kindly-looking teacher Mrs. Drazděchová uses her students to manipulate their parents.
- The Wrong Girl S01E01 – Episode One Season 01, Episode 01 – “Episode One”
Based on Zoe Foster Blake's best selling novel, The Wrong Girl stars Jessica Marais as Lily, a producer of a cooking segment on a morning TV show who finds herself torn between two very different men
Great job? Tick. Great best friend? Tick. Great […]