Based on Gerry Dee’s real-life experiences as a high school teacher before he switched to comedy full-time, MR. D is a story about a charming, under-qualified teacher trying to fake his way through a teaching job, just like he often fakes his way through life. The premise shines the light on teaching from the teacher’s point of view, and as it turns out, teachers don’t know everything, especially Mr. D — who struggles to keep one step ahead of his students. Dee, a regular at Just for Laughs and a contestant on Last Comic Standing, will top-line MR. D which is produced by Michael Volpe. The half hour weekly comedy comes to CBC Television this winter. MR. D is filmed in Halifax and features Canadian comic Gerry Dee from Topsail Entertainment.
- Suicide Squad (2016) From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison […]
- The Teacher (2016) Učiteľka The principal of an elementary school calls a special parents meeting after it’s alleged that the seemingly empathetic and kindly-looking teacher Mrs. Drazděchová uses her students to manipulate their parents.
- The Student (2016) Ученик Ученик
Veniamin, a teenager in the midst of a mystical crisis, has his mother, schoolmates and entire high school turned upside down by his questions. - Can girls go to their swimming classes in bikinis? - Does sex education have a place in school? - Should the theory of evolution be […]
- As the Gods Will (2014) Kamisama no iu tôri Takahata Shun's day at high school begins just as normal and boring as ever, but it doesn't end that way. After his teacher's head explodes, he and his classmates find themselves forced to play children's games, such as Daruma ga Koronda (a game like Red Light/Green Light), with deadly […]
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia S011E04 – Dee Made a Smut Film Dennis makes a movie spotlighting his erotic memoirs while Frank and Mac try to pass off Charlie as a gifted artist to make money.