A contemporary and culturally resonant drama about a young programmer, Elliot, who suffers from a debilitating anti-social disorder and decides that he can only connect to people by hacking them. He wields his skills as a weapon to protect the people that he cares about. Elliot will find himself in the intersection between a cybersecurity firm he works for and the underworld organizations that are recruiting him to bring down corporate America.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(111 downloads) Aired August 18, 2015
- Mr. Robot S02E03 : eps2.2init1.asec Season 02, Episode 03 – “eps2.1_k3rnel-pan1c.ksd”
Elliot vows to beat Mr. Robot; Angela gets a glimpse behind the curtain at E Corp; and fsociety stirs up trouble.
The show follows Elliot, who is a cyber-security tech by day and vigilante hacker by night. He has used his hacking skills […]
- Automata (2014) Jacq Vaucan, an insurance agent of ROC robotics corporation, routinely investigates the case of manipulating a robot. What he discovers will have profound consequences for the future of […]
- Weaponized (2016) A damaged homicide detective (Johnny Messner) must prevent a grieving father from unleashing a "robotic virus" that he believes will destroy the terrorist cell that murdered his son, but at an unimaginable cost.
Weaponized 2016 1080p BluRay REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5 […]
- Halt and Catch Fire S03E05 – Yerba Buena Season 03, Episode 05 — “Yerba Buena”
Donna and Gordon decide to treat themselves to a vacation at home instead of camping. Meanwhile, Bos and Cameron return to Texas; and Ryan and Joe have a revelation.
In the early 1980s a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy combine to confront the […]
- Halt and Catch Fire S03E07 – The Threshold Season 03, Episode 07 — “The Threshold”
Joe and Ryan deal with the consequences of Joe's decision. Meanwhile, Cameron and Donna fight about the future; and Gordon has a crisis of conscience.
In the early 1980s a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy combine to confront the corporate […]