Following the Queen of Time unveiling accident, Harry recovers at his country home. However, keen to quash any retirement rumours, he returns to the store at the earliest possible moment intent on opening a cutting-edge technology department, and soon annoys Mae when he insists on a role for the Dolly Sisters at her first-ever fashion launch. Kitty is soul-searching after Connie’s news gets around the store, while mysterious entrepreneur Jimmy Dillon starts to make his mark on Harry – not to mention Mae.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(72 downloads) Aired January 15, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(39 downloads) Aired January 15, 2016
- Mr Selfridge S04E04 – Episode 4 After the huge monetary success of The Selfridge Trust, Harry has whisked a large group of journalists to Biarritz, France to make an important announcement. Harry reveals that The Selfridge Group has expanded: they have purchased a raft of new department stores across London and Great […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E05 – Episode 5 The ground floor of Selfridge’s has been transformed into a backdrop for filming a silent movie, Double Trouble, starring the Dolly Sisters and famous actor Bumby Wallace. Harry is delighted to be doing what he does best: causing ripples of excitement throughout London as the public […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E03 – Episode 3 Despite his loss, Harry is pretending that it’s business as usual. His spirited daughter Violette has returned from life in Paris, and together with Rosaline they implore Harry to stop burying his head in the sand – but Harry is happy to be distracted, particularly by new belle Rosie […]
- Mr Selfridge S04E08 – Episode 8 Harry, Gordon and Jimmy are working hard before the purchase of Whiteley’s is announced to the world. They are tense with anticipation; it’s a bold and exciting project that will cement the future of the Selfridge legacy. The stakes are high.
- The Beautiful Lie S01E02 – Episode 2 of 6 Anna can’t get Skeet off her mind; Kitty is sent away while Dolly takes pleasure in punishing Kingsley; Xander’s world comes crashing down when Anna’s private affair becomes very public.