A successful wedding planner is trying to make dreams come true for brides by organizing fairy tale weddings. But when she is paired with a financial advisor at a wedding expo, she soon realizes that he is giving the exact opposite advice to their audience by telling them to save their money. When they are forced to spend a lot of time together, they find out that they have more in common than they think.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(24 downloads) Aired June 20, 2016
- Bride Wars (2015) 新娘大作战 Mary and Jing are childhood best friends. When they were kids, they dreamed about their ideal weddings. Ten years later, on the day of their weddings, however, a mistake by the wedding planner pits them against each other, in a battle of wits.
- Strange Magic (2015) “Strange Magic” is a madcap fairy tale musical inspired by “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” with popular songs from the past six decades used to help tell the tale of a colorful cast of goblins, elves, fairies and imps, and their hilarious misadventures sparked by the battle over a powerful […]
- Shameless (US) S07E05 – Own Your Sh*t Season 07, Episode 05 – “Own Your Sh*t”
Frank learns that a billionaire philanthropist has bought the homeless shelter and that he and his clan can stay. Meanwhile, Fiona gets smart financial advice from a Tinder hookup; and Ian struggles with his feelings for Trevor.
Chicagoan Frank […]
- Perfect Match (2015) When an engaged couple can’t agree on anything, the mother of the groom (Linda Gray) hires a wedding planner (Danica McKellar) and an event planner (Paul Greene) to help put together the wedding of their dreams. The two planners are as different as night and day, but as they too learn to […]
- Element (2016) Desperate to recall the memory of his dead wife, a financial advisor turns to hypnosis as a means to reshape the past.