One day before Waldemars big birthday party, the excitement rising in Mullewapp. Waldemar may withhold the chocolate-creamy strawberry pie that is to give it to celebrate, to eat up already, but then appeared unexpected walk on the quiet farm on barely. The rude boar bristle Horst and his gang have his eye on the birthday treats and take Mollywoop residents hogging. The three friends Waldemar, Franz von Hahn and Johnny Mauser guessed immediately: Here’s wrong! But they are tricked by windy boar chief Horst and with a trick he sends them thereby unintentionally on a particularly adventurous bike tour. How can they now liberate their beloved home only by the invaders?
- What Our Fathers Did: A Nazi Legacy (2015) Can you imagine what it means to grow up as the child of a mass murderer? Hans Frank and Otto von Wächter were indicted as war criminals for their roles in WWII. Nazi Governors and consultants to Hitler himself, the two are collectively responsible for thousands of deaths. But what stood […]
- Modern Family S07E10 – Playdates Season 07, Episode 10 – “White Christmas”
Clair and Phil make dinner plans with a couple they met on vacation whose only flaw is never offering to pay the bill. Meanwhile, Jay’s irked by Gloria’s idea to get together with a family with whom they seemingly have a lot in common; and […]
- Mind of a Chef S04E12 – Strawberry A dish is only as good as its ingredients, but an ingredient can also be manipulated in many ways. In this episode, David focuses his attention to the strawberry, at the height of its season during production, to celebrate the summer favorite.
- Baroness von Sketch Show S01E02 – Last Year You Weren’t Forty Season 1, Episode 2 - “Last Year You Weren’t 40”
Something special happens to a woman on her 40th birthday; the miracle of dry shampoo; maybe visiting your therapist at home isn’t a great idea. Featuring: Ann Pornel, Paloma Nunez, Diane Flacks.
Carolyn Taylor, Meredith MacNeill, Aurora […]
- Mötley Crüe: The End (2016) The bad boys of rock have celebrated a career that has seen them sell millions of albums and perform thousands of concerts. In Jan. 2014 Mötley Crüe held a press conference announcing their final tour ever, complete with a “cessation of touring” agreement prohibiting all future live […]