Season 1, Episode 6 – “December”
It’s New Year’s Eve and Cathy’s attempting to have a nice little party. Kelly and Jason have come back arguing and then Michael turns up, and as Cathy’s attempting to sort out Jason and keep her party going, she tries to find the right moment to give him his Christmas present.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired June 17, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(25 downloads) Aired June 17, 2016
- Mum S01E05 – October Season 1, Episode 5 – “October”
It’s early morning and Cathy is attempting to get ready for work. Jason has an interview for a job in Australia and Kelly’s feeling upset that she might have to go there with him.
- Mum S01E04 – August Season 1, Episode 4 – “August”
It’s a hot summer’s day Kelly and her cousin sunbathe in the garden. Cathy prepares to join a new male friend for lunch. Michael’s taking her and is keen to find out more about him.
- Mum S01E01 – Episode 1 Subtle family sitcom following Cathy as she moves on from the death of her husband. Starting with the funeral in January and ending on New Year’s Eve, the story unfolds through the events of a year.
Season 1, Episode 1 – “January”
It is the morning of Cathy’s husband’s funeral and […]
- Mum S01E03 – May Cathy's friends and relatives rally round to help her clear the garage of its clutter. Her brother and his partner are fresh from playing a round of golf - and making friends with a millionaire into the bargain. During the day, Cathy sees a new side to Kelly, whose mother appears to take […]
- Mum S01E02 – February The first Valentine's Day since the death of Cathy's husband arrives, so her brother Derek comes round to show moral support and keep her company. However, his partner Pauline wishes that she was anywhere other than in attendance. Son Jason breaks some surprising news, and when Michael […]